A presentation presented by Riley & Jane Parker from Parker & Associates at CALI Annual Conference 2009, reviewing the basics of applicant screening in California
- Use of records that can avoid legal battles
- Investigative Consumer Report Presentation
- Books that will help you run background checks
- Brief Overview of Laws Affecting Background Checks
- Employment screening
- How to Do a Criminal Background Check
- Backgroundreport 360 review
- Background checks white paper
- Background Checks Under Fire: Policy Considerations to Avoid Discrimination Claims
- Is a free criminal background check accurate?
- How to conduct a free criminal background check?
- Background Check Essentials
- Arrest Records – Nice to Read, Bad to Have One
- Free Criminal Background Check – Your Line of Defense against Criminals
- Free Criminal Records Check